Philips Digital Desktop 9750
Get Philips Digital Desktop 9750 Price / Buy Online
Shop With Confidence!
Video Direct® is a Philips Dictation
Authorized US Retailer
and for Many Other Fine Brands!
Every bit as easy as cassette transcription. Only smarter. The Philips Digital Desktop 9750 allows you to work in the same way as you would with traditional tape-based transcription. You just insert the Multimedia/SD Card from the Digital Pocket Memos instead of tapes. This is a business tool that brings real added value. The LFH9750 features hands-free listening to dictation, Workflow Management and the ability to store a substantial amount of workflow information.
The Digital Desktop 9750 gives you digital sound clarity and it is simple to use. In addition, data can be easily transferred to your PC simply. By adding a microphone, you can turn the 9750 into a for foot-controlled dictation unit.
Philips Digital Desktop 9750 Key Features
- Included Accessories
- Foot Control 2210
- Earphones 234
- AC Power Supply 155
- SpeechExec Dictate software
- USB Download Cable
- State-Of-The-Art Digital Transcription System For The Professional User
- Digital transcription allows instant and precise access to any point in the dictation sound file.
- Digital Transcription Is As Easy As Cassette-Based Transcription
- The Philips Digital Desktop 9750 allows you to work in the same way as you would with traditional tape-based transcription. You just insert the Multimedia/SD Card from the Digital Pocket Memos instead of tapes.
- Built-in Multimedia/SD Card Slot
- The Philips 9750 works with exchangeable Multimedia/SD Card, the industry-standard storage media for inp ut from mobile dictation devices. It supports MMC and SD cards with storage capacities of up to 1 GB. For example, a 32 MB memory card of the type MMC supports about 312 minutes of recording time in SP format or 468 minutes of recording time in LPm format.
- Records in DSS (Digital Speech Standard) File Format
- Offering outstanding audio quality for recorded voice, .dss allows for a high compression rate, reducing file size, network traffic and required storage capacity. Legal firms, hospitals, government institutions or other users can benefit from reduced data volumes, resulting in easier file upload and transfer by e-mail, as well as reduced network traffic. The crystal-clear sound quality ensures that even quietly spoken passages can be understood and speech recognition can be applied. At the same time, .dss keeps power consumption in check, extending battery life. All professional Philips digital dictation devices, such as the SpeechMikes and the Digital Telephone Desktops, support the .dss standard.
- Visual Workflow Display
- Visual workflow display shows number of files and indices. The Philips 9750 provides workflow management capabilities for easy transfer of files to a PC.
- Graphical, Backlit LCD Display and Real-Time Counter
- The Desktop 9750 has a high-quality graphical LCD display. Backlit LCD display makes reading the display in poor light conditions easier. The LCD display and real-time counter allow the transcriptionist to be in control of the workload.
- Tone, Speed And Volume Controls
- Tone, speed and volume controls ensure crystal clear playback at all times.
- Auto Backspace
- Auto backspace allows you to pause transcription without missing a word. Automatically replays the last part of the dictation whenever the user stops and then resumes transcribing. The operator can specify the auto-backspace value with the ABS slider on the device, or turn the auto-backspace function off by setting the slider to 0.
- Erase Single File / All Files
- Erase single file / all files gives control over dictations when transcription is complete.
- Desktop Dictation Functionality With Optional Microphone Including Hands-Free Recording
- The Philips 9750 enables you to create high-quality digital recordings when using the device in combination with optional Philips handheld microphone LFH 276/10. Use the included foot control for hands-free dictation.
- Low Power Consumption With Auto Switch-Off
- Real-Time Clock
- Loudspeaker / Earphone Switch
- For switching between playback through the headset or the built-in loudspeakers.
- USB Download To PC
- USB connection for simple data transfer between the device and the PC.
- User-Defined Labels
- The Philips 9750 stores the last user-defined label(s) you entered. These will be displayed when you access the menu entry. You can either accept the existing labels or enter new labels.
- Standard Play And Long Play Recording Formats
- When used as a digital dictation system, the Philips 9750 enables to record dictations either in the Standard Play or the Long Play mobile recording format. The default setting is Standard Play (SP).
- Insert And Overwrite Recording Modes
- When used as a digital dictation system, the Philips 9750 supports Insert and Overwrite recording modes. Insert mode means that newly dictated information is added to the dictation sound file at the current position in the sound file. Overwrite mode means that newly dictated information replaces already recorded sound at the current position.
- Microphone Sensitivity Settings
- The setting for the microphone sensitivity defines the audio input level for the optional external microphone when using the Philips 9750 for as a digital dictation system. Set the microphone sensitivity to low when recording dictations in a noisy environment. Set the microphone sensitivity to medium when recording dictations in a normal environment -- this is the default setting. Set the microphone sensitivity to high when, for example, recording multiple speakers at a conference.
- Voice-Activated Recording
- When using the Philips 9750 for digital dictation, the device supports the voice-activated recording mode. Voice-activated recording mode is a convenient feature for hands-free dictation. When voice-activated recording is enabled, the Philips 9750 is in Record Standby mode; recording will start automatically when the input level exceeds a certain threshold (i.e. usually when you start dictating). This means that recording stops a few seconds after you stop speaking and restarts automatically when you start speaking again.
Philips Digital Desktop 9750 Specifications
- PC Requirements:
- Windows® 2000 SP3, XP
- Recommended: Pentium III, 500 MHz, 128 RAM
- 150 MB hard disk space
- Acoustic Frequency Response:
- 300 - 6,000 Hz
- Speaker Output Power:
- 600 mW
- Data Input / Output Socket:
- Mini USB 2.0 full speed
- Foot Control Socket:
- 3.5mm mini plug
- Earphones Socket:
- 3.5mm mini plug
- Microphone Socket:
- 2.5mm mini plug
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- 9.1 x 5.3 x 1.8 inches (232 x 135 x 45 mm)
- 2.86 lbs. (1.3 kg)