The high-performance XGA-resolution Canon LV-7590 Multimedia Projector delivers 7000 lumens of brightness and a contrast ratio of 1800:1. The LV-7590 offers five optional lenses that enable it to be customized to a variety of front or rear projection applications. This flexibility makes the LV-7590 ideal for installation in large venues such as houses of worship, school auditoriums, showrooms, large conference rooms, art galleries, museums and small theaters. The LV-7590 Multimedia Projector also employs a Color Control Device, an advanced technology that helps to deliver exceptional image clarity and precise color. This Multimedia Projector is designed with most advanced technology for portability, durability, and ease of use. This projector utilizes built-in multimedia features, a palette of 1.07 billion colors, and matrix liquid crystal display (LCD) technology.
Five optional lenses enable installers to customize Canon's LV-7590 Multimedia Projector for a variety of applications. The five optional lenses include an ultra wide-angle lens, a wide-angle zoom lens, a long-focus zoom lens, an ultra long-focus zoom lens and a 1.3x zoom lens. Further enhancing the convenience of the projector is its powered lens-shift function, which can be operated in both the vertical and horizontal directions by up to 40 percent and 20 percent, respectively (lens zoom and focus are also motorized). User-adjustable vertical and horizontal digital keystone correction is also included. This projector is equipped with a new optical engine that controls the amount of yellow light in the image, producing higher brightness with improved color accuracy and clarity.
Canon LV-7590 Key Features
- Included Accessories
- Wireless/Wired Remote Control
- VGA Computer Cable
- USB Mouse Control Cable
- Power Cable
- Warranty Card
- Quick Start Guide
- 7000 ANSI Lumens (90% Uniformity)
- When it's brightness you're looking for, look no further than the LV-7590. Perfect for theaters and big boardrooms, Canon's most powerful portable XGA projector is one of the brightest projectors you'll find anywhere. The Canon LV-7590 utilizes highly efficient optics and a new projection lamp, resulting in an incredible 7000 lumens brightness. This powerful XGA projector is equipped with three 1.3-inch LCD panels and is capable of outstanding performance in large venues. It is powerful enough to fill a screen of up to 400 inches in diagonal.
- Native XGA Resolution
- Big and bright is nothing without the sharpness and clarity of the LV-7590. The projector's Native XGA resolution (1024 x 768) means impressive video and text images. It also provides WXGA wide screen computer display support. The LV-7590 even supports UXGA (1600 x 1200) through advanced, high-quality compression, giving you brilliance that matches the brightness. The result is the image quality you've come to expect from Canon.
- 1800:1 Contrast Ratio
- Be sure of sharp, vibrant images with the LV-7590's exceptional 1800:1 Contrast Ratio.
- Dedicated 10-Bit Image Processing Circuit
- With the LV-7590's 10-bit digital video processing, you get 1.07 billion possible colors for smoother gradations and stunningly accurate color reproduction. You can further enhance the color, using the projector's Color Management tool to manually control specific hues in your image. First, select a hue. Then, make adjustments to the saturation and gamma. It's the ideal tool for users with the most demanding projection needs.
Canon LV-IL04 Ultra Long Focus Lens
- Five Optional Lenses for Installation Flexibility
- Canon means uncompromised image quality. Combine Canon's brightest projector with a wide array of lenses, and you have a combination that will work in every situation imaginable. Five optional lenses enable installers to customize Canon's LV-7590 Multimedia Projector for a variety of applications. The five optional lenses include an ultra wide-angle fixed lens, the LV-IL01, which can project a 70-inch diagonal image from just 3.7 feet and a 120-inch diagonal image from 6.4 feet. The versatile LV-IL02 1.4x Optical Zoom Wide-Angle Lens offers projection distances from 3.2 to 25.4 feet with image sizes of 40 to 300 inches. The LV-IL03 Long-Focus 1.8x Optical Zoom Lens is great for larger venues and can project a 300-inch image from up to 46.7 feet away. For even larger venues, the LV-IL04 Ultra Long-Focus 1.4x Optical Zoom Lens projects a 300-inch image from up to 82 feet away. The versatile and affordable LV-IL05 1.3x Standard Zoom Lens projects images ranging from 31 inches to 400 inches at distances ranging from just 4.6 feet up to 48.2 feet.
- Precision Color Control And Color Management
- This projector is equipped with a new optical engine. The precise color reproduction of Canon's new LV-7590 Multimedia Projector is driven by its Color Control Device which adds yellow to the traditional red, green and blue color panels of LCD projectors. The Color Control Device independently controls yellow components, adjusting the quantity of yellow light and automatically selecting for brightness of color reproduction. An associated Color Management feature provides manual control for fine-tuning specific hues in the projected image. Up to eight different alterations can be stored at once.
- Precise Image Control for Uncompromised Image Quality
- Canon means uncompromised image quality. Start with Genuine Canon Optics, add unparalleled image control and Canon's Image Circuitry, and you get nothing short of perfection. The LV-7590 also features Automatic Gamma Adjustment, a picture-control function that monitors average brightness on a frame-by-frame basis and adjusts gamma levels accordingly for greater emphasis of black tones, added clarity and sharper text. Users can select from two levels of adjustment as well. Intelligent Sharpness Control delivers smoother gradations and faithful color renditions. Auto Picture Control automatically optimizes your images by adjusting its contrast with an emphasis on black tones. 3D Noise Reduction gets rid of brightness and color noise, leaving a clear, clean picture. Images projected are further enhanced by the unit's 10-bit digital video processing. Users can also display content in either 16:9 or 4:3 aspect ratios. Plus, the LV-7590 boasts an impressive 1800:1 Contrast Ratio. The result? Stunning images that audiences won't forget.
- Flexible Image Modes
- When you connect your LV-7590 to different sources with different content, the projector gives you optimum image quality through an array of image modes:
- Standard (PC, video) for normal viewing
- Presentation (PC) increases contrast between bright and dark areas, making it easier to see detailed diagrams and text
- Cinema (video) for watching movies in a darkened room
- Custom (PC, video) lets you adjust several factors, including gamma. Gamma adjustment affects the overall brightness of an image, making it useful for images that are too dark or too bright. Up to 10 custom profiles can be stored
- Power Lens Shift, Zoom And Focus
- The Power Lens Shift function, which can be operated in both the vertical and horizontal directions by up to 40 percent and 20 percent, respectively, lets you raise the screen position to the perfect height -- quickly and easily -- without tilting the projector. Power Lens Shift also lets you adjust the screen position when your LV-7590 is mounted on the ceiling. Zoom and focus can also be adjusted with a motor-driven operation.
LV-NI03 Network Imager
- Optional Network Imager
- Operate your LV-7590 projector from any computer on your company's network thanks to the optional Network Imager. The Network Imager works with standard Ethernet-based networks using TCP/IP. Through an easy-to-use, graphic user interface, you can then turn your projector on and off, switch inputs, or adjust the picture. You can program it to operate on daily or weekly schedules, and monitor its status -- including lamp life. Because it's part of your network, you can transfer presentations to it from any computer on your system, or display screen content from computer to projector.
When a lamp needs replacement or you would like a system status update, you receive messages via e-mail from the projector. You can even manage as many as 100 connected LV-7590s from a single computer. (Each projector must be equipped with its own Network Imager.) Screen content captured from a networked PC can be projected and shared with multiple PCs on the network. And, image data stored on a file server can be automatically transferred to your LV-7590 for display. Up to as many as 1,000 JPEG images can be displayed, and users can program how long and how many times an image is displayed.
- Quiet Operation: 35 dB (Silent Mode)
- Don't let anything distract your audience. Despite its power and brightness, the LV-7590 is a super quiet performer, operating at 40dB. Quiet Mode reduces fan noise to an ultra-quiet 35dB -- perfect for smaller rooms and situations that require a quieter projector, but not all of the LV-7590's brightness. Not only that, but the projector's Fan Control automatically monitors room temperature and, in a cooler room, lowers the power to the fan.
- Auto-Winding Filtering System
- The LV-7590 comes with a cartridge-type air filter that can be replaced with a one-touch operation. The system can be used for up to 10,000 hours before replacement. The filter consists of a rolled-up filtering strip within the cartridge that has an area equivalent to 10 ordinary flat filters. The filter winds the strip forward automatically when it detects that the filter is clogged. The filter strip can also be advanced manually using the remote control.
- Superior Connectivity
- Designed to meet the demanding requirements of AV professionals, the LV-7590 offers seamless compatibility with virtually every possible video source. The LV-7590 can be connected to a Canon camcorder or digital camera, providing users with the ability to create high-impact presentations for any environment. For added versatility, the Canon LV-7590 projector can be connected to a variety of other devices including: desktop and laptop computers (using standard VGA or DVI input), document cameras, DVD players or VCRs, using S-Video and RCA terminals, or component video via an optional VGA to component video adapter cable.
With the projector's advanced connection options, you can hook it up to your notebook or desktop PC, digital camera, digital video camcorder, VCR, or HDTV and HD. Not only that, the Progressive Scan Converter feature lets you input any interlaced signal - including 1080i HDTV, 1035i, 575i and 480i.
High Definition sources (720p / 1080i / 1080p formats) are reproduced with exceptional quality. The projector's DVI-D port provides connectivity with digital sources and is HDCP compliant, for correct display of encrypted content. The 5 x BNC terminals ensure extra reliability with long cable connections, particularly useful when the projector is mounted on a ceiling. For connection to an external monitor -- ideal for presenters -- an RGB output terminal is included. Component Video and S-Video inputs are also available.
- Progressive Scan Converter
- The Progressive Scan Converter feature lets you input any interlaced signal -- including 1080i HDTV, 1035i, 575i and 480i.
- Digital Keystone Adjustment
- If the projector is not aligned properly with the screen (perpendicular to it), keystoning can occur. This will create a displayed image with trapezoidal shape (narrower at the bottom than top, for example). Thanks to the LV-7590's Digital Keystone Adjustment, you can quickly eliminate distracting keystone distortion and project a perfectly square image. Tilt the projector 40 degrees up or down, or 20 degrees from side to side, and keystone correction gives you a perfectly square screen effortlessly.
- Wired / Wireless Remote Control
- The LV-7590 comes with a remote that is full of control features. You can use your remote for wired or wireless control of your projector. You can also connect your projector to your PC with the the included USB cable, and use the projector remote like a mouse to wirelessly control your PC from across a room. You simply move the cursor on the screen using the mouse pointer on the remote. The left-click and right-click buttons on the remote work like the left and right buttons of a mouse.
The remote control unit can be used as a wired remote control unit. Wired remote control unit helps you use the remote control unit outside of the operating range (16.4 feet). Connect the remote control unit and the projector with a remote control cable (sold separately). Connected with the remote control cable, the remote control unit does not emit wireless signal.
- Customizable Logo Display
- Make a good first impression by programming your LV-7590 to project your corporate logo when you first turn on your projector. You can display the logo of your choice at the start of every presentation. The logo PIN code lock feature prevents anyone else from changing the image.
- Pin Lock And Key Lock Security Functions
- A PIN Code Lock ensures that only authorized users are able to start and operate your LV-7590. At start-up, a display will appear and prompt the user to enter a password that you set in advance. A Key Lock function locks the keys on projector's control panel or remote control, preventing accidental interruptions in your presentation.
- VGA (RGB Analog) and DVI-D Input
- Component Video Input
- Worry-Free Performance
- No need to worry that the impressive performance of your LV-7590 won't last. The projector comes with a 3-year parts and labor warranty, as well as a 120-day lamp life warranty. Your only worry will be what to show next!
- Flexible Setup
- The flexibility of the LV-7590 makes it the right choice for any installation requirements you might have. It is designed for both front and rear projection. It can project straight up or down. And, of course, the LV-7590 also projects in either a standard, upright configuration, or when mounted from the ceiling using the optional LV-CL13 or LV-CL14 mounts.
Canon LV-7590 Specifications
- Imaging Technology:
- LCD Panel System: 1.3-inch TFT Active Matrix type, 3 panels
Panel Resolution: 1,024 x 768 dots
Number of Pixels: 2,359,296 (1,024 x 768 x 3 panels)
- Native Resolution:
- XGA (1024 x 768)
- Aspect Ratio:
- Color System
- PAL, SECAM, NTSC, NTSC4.43, PAL-M, and PAL-N
- Supported Resolutions:
- VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, WXGA+, SXGA, SXGA+, UXGA, WUXGA
- High Definition TV Signal
- 480i, 480p, 575i, 575p, 720p, 1035i, and 1080i
- Input Scanning Frequency
- H-sync. 15 kHz–100 kHz, V-sync. 48 Hz–100 Hz
- 7000 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio:
- Digital Keystone:
- (+/-) 40 deg vertical; (+/-) 20 deg horizontal
- Projection Lamp:
- 330 Watt NSH (AC)
- Lamp Life:
- 3000 / 2000 Hours (Normal / Quiet Mode)
- Wireless Remote:
- Wireless Infrared
- RS-232C Control Terminal:
- Yes (Dsub9)
- Mouse Control:
- Memory Card Support:
- DVI-D, Analog PC (RGB), 5BNC Analog RGB / Component / Composite, RCA Component / Composite, S-video, USB, Stereo Audio (mini) x2
- Analog PC (RGB), Stereo Audio (mini)
- Wired Remote, RS-232C Control Terminal, Network with optional Network Imager
- Audio Speaker:
- Noise Level:
- Normal Mode: 40dB
Quiet Mode: 35dB
- Power Consumption:
- Normal Mode: 499W
Quiet Mode: 414W
- Regional Power Voltage:
- 100-240V, 50-60 Hz Worldwide
- Operating Temperature: 41° to 104°F (5° to 40°C), 20%RH ~ 80%RH
Storage Temperature: 14° to 140°F (-10° to 60°C), 5%RH ~ 90%RH
- 3 Years Parts and Labor, 120 Day Lamp Life
- 14.6 x 7.4 x 17.3 in. (370 x 187 x 440 mm)
- 25.1 lbs. (11.4 kg) without lens