The Canon Realis SX60 Multimedia Projector joins the Realis SX6, X600 and the award-winning Realis SX50 projector to create a full line-up. Whether professional photographers or graphic artists needing to display large, high-resolution digital images with precise color or educators projecting spreadsheets and technical drawings in stunning detail, or even the discerning home theater enthusiasts, Canon's new Realis Multimedia Projector line provides the features and performance to meet their needs.
At the very heart of Realis Multimedia Projectors is Canon's patented, proprietary latest generation AISYS (Aspectual Illumination System) optical system. In Canon's Realis Multimedia Projectors, AISYS enhances LCOS technology to achieve crisp, color-rich, intricately detailed images by efficiently utilizing and equalizing light from the projector lamp. Canon's AISYS-enhanced LCOS technology displays exceptionally detailed, seamless, lattice-free motion or still images.
The Canon REALiS SX60 Multimedia Projector is a high-resolution product, designed to meet the demands of those professionals who desire critical viewing applications (engineers, designers, etc.) This SXGA+ resolution projector with lattice-free properties reveals the most intricate details. This 2500 ANSI Lumen Multimedia Projector can achieve clear display of large images, even in lighted indoor environments. Its 27dB noise level makes the SX60 exceptionally quiet for its class. The SX60's lattice-free properties also appeal to home cinema enthusiasts. For home cinema applications, the SX60 projector includes a Home Cinema Mode, which provides a contrast ratio of 2000:1 for display of crisp blacks essential to defining cinematic images with depth and dimension.
- Native SXGA+ Resolution (1400 x 1050), Supports UXGA Through High-Quality Compression
- LCOS (Liquid Crystal On Silicon) Technology
- Exclusive Canon AISYS (Aspectual Illumination System) Technology
- Precision Canon 1.7X Powered Zoom Lens With Autofocus
- 2500 ANSI Lumens
- 1000:1 Contrast Ratio, 2000:1 in Home Cinema Mode
- Enhanced Color System With 5 Color Modes: Standard, Presentation, sRGB, Movie and Home Cinema Modes
- Complete Color Control: Memory/Vivid Color Correction, 6-Axis (RGBCMY) Color Adjustment
- Off and Go Quick Power Down System
- Auto Set
- Motion Adaptive IP Conversion and 2-3 Pulldown
- HDCP Compliant DVI-I terminal
- Short Throw Distance: Project a 100-inch Screen From Only 9.8 Feet
- Quiet Operation: 27 dB (Silent Mode)
- Digital Keystone Correction ±20° Vertical and Horizontal
- Screen Size 40 inches - 300 inches