- High storage capacity -- 4GB* -- for storing essential digital content such as high quality photos, videos, music and more
- Designed to meet the critical speed and performance needs of serious professional photographers
- Ideal for demanding photo shoots under severe weather conditions -- heat, cold, wind, rain, snow, etc.
- Built to perform in the most extreme temperatures: from -13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
- Minimum of 20MB/second** sequential read and write speed for ultra-fast image viewing and data transfer
- Data recovery software ensures your photos will always be there even if you delete them accidentally
- Included travel case
- Backed by a US lifetime limited warranty
- Low power consumption for longer battery life
- User selectable mechanical write protect switch on the exterior card casing
- Non-volatile solid-state; no moving parts maximizes battery power. Data is not lost when power is turned off
* 1 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes. Some of the listed capacity is used for formatting and other functions, and thus is not available for data storage
** Based on SanDisk internal testing
Not all devices support SDHC 4.0GB cards. Please check your manual for details. To ensure compatibility, look for the SDHC Logo on the product or packaging of your new camera or digital camcorder.