Systematic columns have been updated for improved flexibility and functionality. All columns are now longer and have been upgraded to the latest components, such as aluminum Power Disc. The new aluminum Power Disc comes with Gitzo's Safe Lock techno polymer plate that reduces vibrations and improves the locking performance between head and disc. The Power Disc also features two screws: one to securely lock the disc onto the column, the second one to lock the head onto the disc. These features allow you to achieve a rock solid and secure connection among all the components of the system.
- Rapid Column For All Series 4 Pro Studex And Series 5 Tele Studex Tripods
- Replaces G1527 Column
- Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Retractible hook allows you to hang a stabilizing weight (e.g. a full camera bag or a sand/water bag) from the bottom of the column
- Column travel: 13.8 inches (35 cm)
- Closed length: 17.7 inches (45 cm)
- Weight: 2.3 pounds (1.03 kg)