Systematic columns have been updated for improved flexibility and functionality. All columns are now longer and have been upgraded to the latest components, such as aluminum Power Disc. The new aluminum Power Disc comes with Gitzo's Safe Lock techno polymer plate that reduces vibrations and improves the locking performance between head and disc. The Power Disc also features two screws: one to securely lock the disc onto the column, the second one to lock the head onto the disc. These features allow you to achieve a rock solid and secure connection among all the components of the system.
Systematic geared columns are made and assembled with high quality materials and ultra fine tolerances. All inner components are made to Gitzo precision specifications with self-lubricating materials. These geared columns allows ultra fine adjustments, and, with their non-rotating mechanism, are more secure during raising and lowering. Geared columns are not reversible.
- Long Geared Column For All Pro Studex And Tele Studex Tripods
- Replaces G1529 Column
- Geared column allows extremely fine height adjustment
- Built-in anti-rollback mechanism for secure raising and lowering of heavy photographic equipment
- Column travel: 27.2 inches (69 cm)
- Closed length: 35.4 inches (90 cm)
- Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Weight: 4.1 pounds (1.87 kg)