The Azden FMX-42 is a most versatile professional field mixer. Weighing just over three pounds without batteries, and designed for maximum flexibility, the FMX-42 portable mixer has all the features required for in-field audio for video: four Balanced XLR line/mic inputs with individual Level and Pan controls; switchable (per input) 48V phantom power and limiting; professional grade VU meters for accurate level setting; master level control; 1K tone generator; two balanced XLR outputs (line/mic switchable); a stereo mini jack output for DV cams and headphone monitor with level control.
The FMX-42 can be powered by six AA batteries or an optional 12V power supply. It comes with a ballistic nylon case with a clear plastic top over the control panel.
- Four Balanced XLR Inputs With Individual Level Controls
- Phantom Power With On/Off Switch For Each Input (48V)
- Two Balanced XLR Outputs
- Stereo Mini-Jack Output for DV Cameras
- Selectable Output Configurations
- Headphone Output (Stereo Or Mono) With Level Control
- 3-position Power Switch with Power On/Low Battery LED
- Operates For 10 Hours On 6 AA Batteries (Not Supplied)
- DC Input For Optional External Power Supply
- Built-in Limiter With On/Off Switch To Prevent Overload For Each Input