Canon's EF 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6L IS USM is an entirely new L-series design lens (and a significantly enhanced successor to Canon's EF35-350mm f/3.5-5.6L USM zoom introduced 11 years ago). Though it offers 11x zoom capabilities (compared with the 10x capability of its predecessor), this newly designed, 22-element L-series lens combines Canon's newest optical glass advances, faster autofocus and a groundbreaking Image Stabilization system that makes capturing incredible images a snap, even when the zoom is at max, the shutter speed is slow and the camera is handheld.
The EF 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6L IS USM lens kit includes a newly designed bayonet mount lens hood, a detachable tripod collar and a soft lens case.
- 11x Zoom Capabilities with 28-300mm focal length
- Image Stabilization Technology With Shake-Detecting Gyro Sensors
- Three UD (Ultra-Low Dispersion) Glass Elements Designed To Correct Chromatic Aberrations
- Two Aspherical Lens Elements
- Inner Focusing and Rear Focusing
- Full-Time Manual Focus
- Ultrasonic (USM) Motor For Silent Autofocusing Operation And Very Quick Focus Even In Low-Light Conditions
- Compatible models: All Canon EOS SLRs