It starts with mounting the manageable lightweight aluminum rail to the wall, easily hanging the monitor onto the rail without having to pre-connect any wiring and finally folding the monitor down to complete the installation and wiring with an ease that only the UFO can offer. The UFO's unique design adjusts for various wall stud spacing, offers lateral positioning of both the rail and monitor and will attach to monitor hole patterns ranging from VESA 200mm to large 50" plasmas. Forward tilt ranges from 0 to 90 degrees -- the greatest range on the market today. The patent pending Universal Flat-Panel One's refined engineering creates a slim 2-3/8" gap between the wall and the back of the monitor, closer than other mounts that provide tilt! The quality of materials, design and function of this product clearly put it in a class of its own.
- One person easy install!
- 2-3/8" gap between the wall and the back of the monitor, closer than other mounts that provide tilt
- Quality of materials, design and function
- Easy installation
- -3º to 90º flip down allows for ease of wiring
- Fits 200mm VESA pattern LCDs and large plasma displays
- Easy left to right monitor positioning during installation
- Wall brackets accomodate any stud spacing
- Will support a flat panel up to 180 lbs