Since its introduction in 2003, many have called the SL-1210M5G the Grand Master of the 1200 line. In addition to the legendary Technics ruggedness and reliability, the SL-1210M5G boasts some killer one-of-a-kind features including an all-digital pitch control with a greater range, a specially constructed tone arm for improved skip resistance, an easy to adjust braking mechanism, and a black, brushed steel finish.
Note: This turntable requires a standard mount cartridge for operation - sold separately.
- Technics Original Integral Rotor-Platter Quartz DD (Direct-Drive) Motor
- High Torque Starts, So Your Music Is Sure To Start Right On The Beat
- Precision Molded Aluminum Diecast Cabinet and Heavy Rubber Base Material
- Recessed Power Control
- Unwavering Quartz DD Accuracy: Wow & Flutter: 0.025% WRMS, ±0.035% peak; Rumble: -78dB (DIN B)
- Highly Sensitive Universal S-Shaped Low-Mass Tonearm With Gimbal Suspension
- Helicoid Tonearm Height Adjustment
- Exclusive Digital Pitch Control
- Improved Tone Arm Construction
- High Quality Sound From High Grade Cables
- Exclusive Long Lasting Blue Stylus Light
- Stylus Kick Cancel and Anti-Skip
- Black Finish