The Technics SL-1200MK5 is a masterpiece among turntables with a worldwide reputation. Highly accurate turntable speed maintained continuously with a quartz pitch control. The direct drive produces high torque. Smooth stops are achieved with a fully electronic braking system. The braking speed can be adjusted with the brake speed control knob.
Note: This turntable requires a standard mount cartridge for operation - sold separately.
- Technics Original Integral Rotor-Platter Quartz DD (Direct-Drive) Motor
- High Torque Starts, So Your Music Is Sure To Start Right On The Beat
- Precision Molded Aluminum Diecast Cabinet and Heavy Rubber Base Material
- Recessed Power Control
- Unwavering Quartz DD Accuracy: Wow & Flutter: 0.025% WRMS, ±0.035% peak; Rumble: -78dB (DIN B)
- Slip Pad and No-Hinge Dust Cover
- Custom Brake Speed Control
- Quartz Locked Non "Click" Pitch Control
- Pitch Reset
- New LED Stylus Light
- Silver Finish