- Holds 16 GB (usable capacity will be less)
- Panasonic Silver Series SD Speed Class 4 Performance: Data Transfer Rate up to 20MB/sec.
- Stores audio, video, picture and voice files
- Write protect switch prevents accidental erasures
- Proof5 Quintuple Resistance makes Panasonic SD cards perfect for mobile use, protects the card and its data*:
- Water resistant: (based on IECG0529 IPX7) card and data are protected from water; card works after being soaked in plain water at a depth of 3.3 feet (1 meter) for 30 minutes
- Shock resistant: highly resistant to bending and twisting, card works as usual after being run over by a 1.5-ton car
- Magnet resistant: SD card is less vulnerable to magnets, works as usual after being placed under a DC magnetic field (0.1T (=1,000 gauss)) for five seconds
- X-ray resistant: (based on ISO 7816-1) SD card and data are protected from X-rays at baggage inspections (0.1 Gy of medium-energy radiation)
- Temperature resistant: wide temperature range of -13°F - 185°F (-25°C - 85°C)**
* Proof5 is based upon Panasonic test results and does not guarantee against data loss
** Never leave any electronic product sitting in extreme heat or direct sunlight
Note: SDHC Memory Cards can only be used in devices that support the SDHC format. They cannot be used in any non-SDHC devices and are not backwards compatible.