Give your small business the advanced features of a business telephone system without the expensive wiring and installation. Simply hook up the Panasonic KX-TG4500B 5.8GHz Cordless Phone System's base unit to your phone lines and plug it into an AC outlet. Then set up the optional, expandable cordless handsets in the desired locations. You don't need a phone jack for each additional handset -- just plug them into an AC outlet. Capable of handling up to 4 lines and up to 8 cordless handsets, this system will keep your small business connected.
The KX-TG4500B phone system is equipped with an all-digital voice mail system for quick, easy retrieval of crystal-clear messages. Message operation has never been easier, with up to 100 minutes of recording time and up to 8 mailboxes, plus such features as pre-recorded outgoing message, remote operation, Tollsaver, and skip-and-repeat. And don't worry about losing your messages when the power goes out-they're stored in flash memory so they're unaffected by power failure or interruptions.
- 5.8 GHz Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) Technology
- Expandable up to 8 Handsets
- Connect Up To Four Outside Phone Lines
- Power Outage Operation
- Wireless Network Friendly
- All-Digital Answering System:
- Up to 100 minutes message storage
- Automated Attendant
- Voice Menu with Time/Day Stamp
- Private Mailboxes: 1 Box For Each Handest (Max. 8)
- Different Pre-Recorded Outgoing Message For Each Line
- 2-Way Recording
- Remote Control from any System Handset
- Tone Remote (DTMF) Answering Machine Operation -- Play your messages or turn the answering system on/off from a remote location via touch tones.
- Remote Turn On/Off
- All/New Message Playback
- All/Individual Message Erase
- Skip/Repeat Message
- Toll Saver -- Allows you to check your messages while away from home and avoid toll charges. If the system answers on the first ring you have new messages. If it doesn't, you don't have new messages and can hang up before the call goes through.
- Call Screening -- A monitor speaker allows you to hear incoming messages as they're being recorded.
- Call Waiting Caller ID*
- 50-Station Caller ID* Memory and Dialer
- Digital Duplex Speakerphone on Base Unit
- Phone Book: 100 Entries
- Three-Way Conferencing
* Subscription to phone company caller ID services required.