The Sony ICD-MX20DR9 Digital Voice Recorder is designed to record dictation on its built-in 32MB flash memory or small Memory Stick media cards, and allow recorded cards to be readily distributed for processing. Different Memory Stick cards in capacities from 32MB to 512MB can be inserted into the units for different applications. The ICD-MX20DR9 also includes Sony's new STLP recording mode -- two hours and 45 minutes of recording time while maintaining two-channel recording -- to capture longer interviews or speeches.
The ICD-MX20DR9's built-in stereo and directional microphone eliminates the need for an external microphone. The capacity of more than 300 personalized folders on each Memory Stick media card provides the ability to organize message folders by type, offering the ultimate in versatility and efficiency. The model offers direct USB connection to a PC and comes with Dragon Naturally Speaking™ voice-to-print software, helping busy professionals quickly get their thoughts down on paper.
Easily convert your recorded files into text. Award-winning Dragon Naturally Speaking software is an advanced speech recognition tool for all of your business and professional needs. Because of the high quality of their digital voice recorders, Sony has received five-star certification from Nuance and combined the ICD-BM1DR9 and other selected models with Nuance's new Recorder Edition of Dragon NaturallySpeaking 9. Dragon NaturallySpeaking 9 Recorder Edition supports dictation using Sony PC compatible digital voice recorders.
It links directly with Sony's Digital Voice Editor version 3.0 software, which comes with the ICD-BM1DR9 digital voice recorder. Both pieces of software work together to provide an easy way to convert voice to text. In Dragon NaturallySpeaking, the Natural Punctuation feature automatically inserts commas and periods where needed and eliminates those awkward "ums" and "ahs".
- Includes Dragon NaturallySpeaking™ Voice to Print Software
- Hybrid Storage - 32MB Flash Memory and Memory Stick PRO™ Duo Slot
- 4 Recording Modes: ST/STLP/SP/LP
- New STLP Recording Mode: Up to 2 Hours 45 Minutes Stereo Recording Time on Built-In Memory
- Up to 11 Hours 35 Minutes Recording Time (LP Mode)
- High Speed USB 2.0 PC Connectivity
- Digital Pitch/Playback Speed Control
- Over 300 Personalized Folders
- Built-in Stereo and Directional Microphones
- Digital Voice Up®
- Digital VOR (Voice Operated Recording)
- Recording Monitor Function
- Supplied Accessories:
- Dragon Naturally Speaking™ Voice to Print Software
- PC Download Software
- AAA Battery x 2
- Carrying Pouch
- Stereo Earphone
- USB Cable