Replacing the Azden 1200VMT system, the Azden 1201VMT is a complete system which includes the 1201BT body-pack transmitter, the EX-503H electret condenser lavalier microphone and the 1201URX/VM receiver. The 1201URX/VM receiver and 1201BT transmitter feature 188 digital frequencies from which to choose, so you'll always find a clear channel. This broadcast professional wireless camera-mount mic system uses new UHF frequencies (638.125 to 661.875 MHz) to avoid interference from HDTV broadcast transmission.
Replacing the 1200URX/VM, the Azden 1201URX/VM Broadcast Professional UHF Wireless Receiver offers a new noise reduction circuit with improved S/N ration and dynamic range. The 1201URX/VM Receiver is mounted in an IDX® V-Mount adaptor case. The Azden 1201URX/VM receiver features true diversity electronics in conjunction with removable twin high-gain antennas and Azden's proprietary DLC (Diverstiy Logic Control) circuity for superior, noise-free reception. State-of-the-art dielectric filters improve image rejection and 5th order filters offer an improved S/N ratio. The 1201URX/VM Enhanced Performance UHF Wireless Receiver's enhanced performance assures you of the highest image rejection combined with the finest in audio clarity. The crystal-controlled, PLL-synthesized mixer/local oscillator provides for extremely accurate frequency selection while the twin-antenna true diversity dual front-end reduces multipath distortion caused dropouts to near zero.
Replacing the Azden 1200BT transmitter, the Azden 1201BT body-pack transmitter features reduced current-drain for improved battery life. Thanks to newly-designed circuitry, the 1201BT operates for 6-8 hours using two AA Alkaline batteries. The 1201BT is a frequency-agile transmitter with 188 on-board user selectable UHF frequencies, so you'll always find a clear channel. The 1201BT will work flawlessly with the Azden 1201URX Broadcast Professional Camera-Mount UHF Wireless Receiver in all its configurations. Features include a new compander circuit for more natural sound, separate Power and Audio switches, a microphone input level control and a multi-function LCD display.
Using a secure, high-quality 4-pin Hirose microphone connector, the 1201BT offers a variety of lavalier, neckworn and headset microphone options. The 1201VMT system comes with the EX-503H lapel microphone, which plugs securely into the transmitter.
- 188 DTV-Compatible User-Selectable UHF Frequencies Covering Four UHF TV Bands
- 1201URX/VM Receiver: Integrated IDX® V Mount
- 1201URX/VM Receiver: True Divervmty System With Two Complete Front Ends and High-Gain Antennas
- 1201URX/VM Receiver: Proprietary DLC (Divervmty Logic Control) Circuitry For Reduced Dropouts
- 1201URX/VM Receiver: State-Of-The-Art Dielectric Filters Throughout, For Improved Image Rejection And Superior Divervmty Isolation
- 1201URX/VM Receiver: High 5th Order Filters For Improved S/N Ratio
- 1201URX/VM Receiver: Multi-Function LCD Shows Channel Number And Frequency, Battery Info, AF Level And Divervmty Operation
- 1201BT Transmitter: Compact and Unobtruvmve Transmitter Unit
- 1201BT Transmitter: Input Level Control
- 1201BT Transmitter: Power and Audio Switches
- 1201BT Transmitter: Multi-Function LCD
- 1201BT Transmitter: Locking 4-Pin Hirose Connector
- 1201BT Transmitter: New Compander Circuit For More Natural Sound
- Included EX-503H Lavalier Microphone