Replacing the Azden 1200ABX system, the Azden 1201ABX is a complete system which includes the 1201XT XLR plug-in transmitter and the 1201URX/AB receiver. The 1201URX/AB receiver and 1201XT transmitter feature 188 digital frequencies from which to choose, so you'll always find a clear channel. This broadcast professional wireless camera-mount mic system uses new UHF frequencies (638.125 to 661.875 MHz) to avoid interference from HDTV broadcast transmission.
Replacing the 1200URX/AB, the Azden 1201URX/AB Broadcast Professional UHF Wireless Receiver offers a new noise reduction circuit with improved S/N ration and dynamic range. The 1201URX/AB Receiver integrates the Anton Bauer® Gold Mount® to power the receiver and mount it on the camera. The Azden 1201URX/AB receiver features true diversity electronics in conjunction with removable twin high-gain antennas and Azden's proprietary DLC (Diverstiy Logic Control) circuity for superior, noise-free reception. State-of-the-art dielectric filters improve image rejection and 5th order filters offer an improved S/N ratio. The 1201URX/AB Enhanced Performance UHF Wireless Receiver's enhanced performance assures you of the highest image rejection combined with the finest in audio clarity. The crystal-controlled, PLL-synthesized mixer/local oscillator provides for extremely accurate frequency selection while the twin-antenna true diversity dual front-end reduces multipath distortion caused dropouts to near zero.
Replacing the Azden 1200XT transmitter, the Azden 1201XT is a compact plug-in transmitter which converts XLR microphones to wireless using a special 'lock-down' XLR connector for a secure grip. The 1201XT is designed to work with either the 1201URX/VM, 1201URX/AB or 1201URX/Si Azden 188-channel professional on-camera UHF receivers. The 1201XT is a frequency-agile transmitter with 188 on-board user selectable UHF frequencies, so you'll always find a clear channel. This camera-mount wireless microphone system uses new UHF frequencies (638.125 to 661.875 MHz) to avoid interference from HDTV broadcast transmission. The 1201XT also features a large LCD readout. Thanks to newly-designed circuitry, the 1201XT operates for 6-8 hours using two AA Alkaline batteries. The 1201XT also features 48V phantom power capability.
- 188 DTV-Compatible User-Selectable UHF Frequencies Covering Four UHF TV Bands
- 1201URX/AB Receiver: Integrated Anton-Bauer® Gold Mount®
- 1201URX/AB Receiver: True Diversity System With Two Complete Front Ends and High-Gain Antennas
- 1201URX/AB Receiver: Proprietary DLC (Diversity Logic Control) Circuitry For Reduced Dropouts
- 1201URX/AB Receiver: State-Of-The-Art Dielectric Filters Throughout, For Improved Image Rejection And Superior Diversity Isolation
- 1201URX/AB Receiver: High 5th Order Filters For Improved S/N Ratio
- 1201URX/AB Receiver: Multi-Function LCD Shows Channel Number And Frequency, Battery Info, AF Level And Diversity Operation
- 1201XT Transmitter: Delivers True 48V Phantom Power To A Condenser Microphone
- 1201XT Transmitter: Input Level Control
- 1201XT Transmitter: Power and Audio Switches
- 1201XT Transmitter: Multi-Function LCD
- 1201XT Transmitter: Runs On Two AA Batteries
- 1201XT Transmitter: New Compander Circuit For More Natural Sound