With its slim-line design and new quick lock system for the unit base, the Metz mecablitz 44 AF-1 digital is the perfect solution for price-conscious amateur photographers, or as a second flash for professional photographers. The clear control panel on the back of the unit impresses with its simple operation; offering a high level of functional reliability. The high-performance design affords reserve power in any photo situation (maximum guide number of 144 feet at ISO 100 and 105mm.). Depending on the camera, it has the appropriate application possibilities for any lighting conditions in TTL mode. The Metz 44 AF-1C digital is perfectly matched to Canon digital cameras, particularly their EOS digital SLRs. The 44AF-1C digital supports Canon E-TTL and E-TTL II flash control.
The photographer can manually set up to four partial light levels enabling manipulation of lighting effects. With the appropriate camera model the mecablitz can also be synchronized to the first or second shutter curtain enabling variable options for creative lighting. Depending on the camera, the Metz 44 AF-1 also offers a slave mode, making wireless TTL flash child's play -- and opening up new dimensions in flash photography. Its motor zoom function (24 -105 mm), the fully-swiveling reflector with flip-out reflector card and the integrated wide-angle diffuser (12 mm) afford the photographer additional creative scope.
- GN 44 (m) / GN 144 (ft) (ISO 100/21°C) and 105mm Focal Length
- Dedicated Canon Flash Functions Including E-TTL / ETTL II Flash Control
- Firmware Updates Via USB Interface
- Integrated 12mm Wide-Angle Diffuser
- Swivel and Tilt Reflector For Indirect Flash Lighting
- Integrated Flip-Open Reflector Card
- Manual Flash Mode With Four Partial Lighting Levels: 1/1, 1/2, 1/8 and 1/64
- Simple Control Panel Operating Interface
- Modernistic Upright Cobra Design Reduces Red Eye Effect
- Wireless E-TTL Remote Slave Flash Mode